Death by suicide is complicated as is the survivor grief that follows. Did you know:
- Grief is unpredictable.
- Grief is complicated.
- Grief is not one emotion, but many.
- Grief is exhausting.
- Grief ambushes you.
- Grief never really goes away.
- Grief permeates all aspects of life.
- Grief is a process, not an event.
- Only you know how much time you need to grieve.
Monique Reil of Lamoille County Mental Health Services and Jane Paine with Lamoille Home Health & Hospice are coordinating a support group for survivors of suicide loss. Please join us in this safe, confidential space to share your story or just to be surrounded by those who understand and care.
The Survivors of Suicide Loss (SOSL) support group meets the last Wednesday of each month from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. For location details, call Jane Paine at 888-4651 or Monique Reil at 888-5026.